Trinity Festival 2018
53rd EXHIBITION OF ART and PHOTOGRAPHY
Exhibition Dates: Saturday 12th May 10.00 a.m. – 6 p.m
Sunday 13th May 12.00 noon – 5 p.m.
- Please pay for photographs in the same way as for Art work. If you are submitting paintings/and or a photograph just send the money or cheques in the post with the Entry Form. Please make the cheques payable to ‘Trinity Festival Committee’.
- Exhibitors may submit four works (or more by arrangement): paintings, photographs, drawings, needlework, small hangable sculptures and collages.
- Exhibits should be no larger than 3ft square; entries larger than this can be submitted with the approval of Robert McCrimmon.
- A hanging fee of £3.00p will be charged for each piece of work (regardless of size and regardless of whether the work is to be sold or ‘not for sale’).
- No commission will be charged for sales which will be administered by the Festival Committee who do not accept responsibility for obtaining value for unpaid cheques, no matter how unlikely.
- Whilst every effort is made to keep the exhibits safe all works submitted will be at the artists’ own risk and the Festival Committee regrets that it cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage no matter how caused.
- All works, whether framed or ‘boxed’ type canvasses, must be suitably equipped for hanging; strings and wires to be taut so as to be invisible when hung. NO CLIP FRAMES PLEASE.
- The Festival Committee reserves the right to reject works which, in its opinion, are unsafe or unsuitable for hanging.
- Each work must bear a LABEL on the reverse side with:
- the name of the artist;
- the name of the work;
- the price, if it is for sale (If the work is not for sale, this should be stated: NOT FOR SALE).
- the medium used.
All works to be delivered to the Parish Centre, Hoghton Street on Friday, 11th May between 4.30 p.m. and 7.30 p.m.
All unsold works to be collected from 5 p.m. until 6 p.m. on Sunday, 13th May. Please be prepared to wait patiently
Please contact the Administrator, Robert McCrimmon on 07713930786 or email email@example.com should you wish to exhibit more than four works, unable to pick up or send in works or have any queries regarding the exhibits.